The PL-2 robot is essentially the same as the PL-1 robot, but adds SEVERAL DIFFERENT functions the PL-1 does not have:
1. Function that produces high lofted powerful loop shot which simulates an aggressive brush loop.
2. Function that creates a 3 ball combo, short backspin service followed by 2 long top spin shots which simulates the starting of a game scenario where you would practice the service receive push then counter the 2 loop shots.
Both these 2 functions allow for the left to right landing spot of the ball to be selected to any one of the 1-11 landing spots.
3. The head rotation angle has a quick set feature that allows for one quick touch of the rotation setting button that will move the head to 5 standard positions:
- Left side spin
- Right side spin
- 45 degree left spin
- 45 degree right spin
- straight vertical position
(You can still micro adjust to any rotation point from full 90 degree leff side spin to full 90 right side spin).
4. Micro adjust function for smaller incramental steps of speed and spin on a ball shot (top and bottom throwing wheel settings), as well as the balls per minute setting. This allows you to really dial in that shot you are trying to create.
1. Separate speed controls of top and bottom throwing wheel speed adjustments
2. Micro adjustable rotation angle of head, (spin angle setting).
3. Auto reset to default settings.
4.Selectable ball landing spots left to right across the table.
5.Ability to save last used shot, (motor speeds and left to right landing spot).
1.Ball per minute setting (frequency), from 30 balls/min, to 96 balls/min.
2.Ball speeds from 10m to 17m per second.
3.11 ball landing spots across the table left to right.
4.Vertical head angle movement is 40 degree span from top to bottom angle.
5.Ball count can be set from minutes of balls thrown or quantity of balls thrown.
6.Double Snakes patented ball cleaning feed tube to cut down on dust entering the head.
7.Input voltage:110 to 240 volt sources, frequency 50Hz, output voltage 12V, 5.2A at 60W.
Robot comes with full catch net system, control pad and IR hand held remote. (REQUIRES 2- 32A 12v batteries not shipped with robot).
THIS ROBOT IS COVERED BY THE FOLLOWING 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Far East Sports warranty period is for two years from date of purchase. This warranty implies only to proper use, storage, and handling of the robot. If it is deemed that improper use, handling, care, or storage of the robot has resulted in any damage of the robot, Far East Sports reserves the right to be exempt from responsibility of parts or shipping costs to repair or replace parts.
From the day of delivery to 30 days, any failing or broken part(s) that are from proper use and care, will be replaced and shipped with no fees.
After the first 30 days and until the end of the first year, replacement parts will be free, but shipping will apply. In the second year of the warranty, the manufactures cost of the part and shipping fees will apply. (A clear picture of part must be sent to us, or the part mailed back to us for proof).
After 2 years, providing the manufacture still makes the parts, we will sell you the parts at normal retail cost of part(s) from manufacture plus shipping fee. NOTE- (this is the only change from the 3 year warranty we used prior).